Time & Location
Feb 15, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Pittsburgh, 5904 Bryant St, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
About the event
Let's celebrate love even if it's a day late?
Once again Chef Keyla decided to throw a unique Valentine's dinner.... this time not on the actual V Day.
If you like a little adventure on your plate , enjoy some good food and know a someone who would be up for celebrating V Day a day late ...This dinner is for you two!
Grab your boo, your bestie, or that favorite person ... buy your ticket and join us for dinner on Wednesday, February 15th!
Why is the dinner a day late?
For a few reasons:
1) We are closed on Tuesdays and we decided to honor our super hardworking staff day off
2) It gives us a chance to provide a special night for a lot of industry folks that will be working super hard on Valentine's Day
3) Well, love is to be celebrated everyday right? So, why not celebrating it a day late?
How will the dinner work?
It's just just like a regular Valentine's day dinner, but a day late and with a secret menu.
Sorry no clues ! But you can expect some good food, different dishes than our regular menu plus cocktail or mocktail served with each course.
We promise a very cozy environment and a fun evening.
So what's cooking?
Well it's a secret menu dinner, but we can share ahead of time that you will be enjoying a variety of Brazilian flavors and influences throughout a 3 course menu with cocktail pairing.
The menu will be mainly gluten free, but there will be some specials that are not, so please let us know if you would like a 100% GF dinner.
Lots of veggies are to compose the menu for the evening, but there will be some animal protein served. So, if you would like a 100% plant base meal, please let us know.
A few additional notes:
* Allergies: Please be aware that menu might include tree nuts, soy, milk, eggs, shellfish, and nuts and cannot be substituted. Sorry folks, ( Gluten Free & Vegan are the ONLY special requests we will be able to accommodate for the night).
* Mocktail pairing available upon request
Note: Casa Brasil is closed on Tuesdays. So, no regular dinner service not available on February 14th*
Just send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org